Wednesday 23 March 2011

Corrie Ciaran's dodgey hairdos




(This post was originally posted by Seapenguin on the Coronation Street Blog in May, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Keith Duffy (Coronation Street's Ciaran Mcarthy) has had some interesting 'dos" in his time. Far right, we've got the "Tom Cruise" (my personal favourite!) - the crew cut, the designer stubble and the shades all complement his dark good looks perfectly. I'm afraid it's downhill from there. Next up, we've got the "Words fail me", but we've all made terrible style errors when we were young, so I'll move swiftly on to number three - the "Viking". Looks like he might have had a bad bleach job in that one, and I'm not even saying anything about the 'tache and stubble. Moving even more swiftly on, here's number four - the "Gigolo" - that gazing into the distance look is great, and the 'do shows off his chiselled chin wonderfully. (I love Ciaran!)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Mmmm...Ciaran!! He has had quite the dos, hasn't he. My favourite is the last one.

Tvor said...

Yes that last one looks the most "normal" lol

Tiddsmom said...

I like the last one two. He is so gorgeous and his accent just makes me melt lol

Tvor said...

He certainly does have that charm! And the tattoos aren't bad either :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...