Thursday 28 April 2011

How many sofas have the Windasses had?


(This post was originally posted by Seapenguin on the Coronation Street Blog in July, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Two,  at least, and they're heading for three with any luck.  I've really enjoyed the recent scenes with my two favourite Coronation Street males - Eddie Windass and John Stape - and yes,  I do know I've got peculiar tastes - in which Eddie has been trying to blag a cheap settee.


But I couldn't help noticing that the sofa which they are trying to ditch - the one with the food colouring stains on it - is made from fabric - I'm guessing either moquette or Draylon - and completely different to their original sofa (pictured).  This leatherette one is clearly "wipe clean".   Have I missed something,  like Eddie bunging it on a skip?  Feel free to call me pedantic,  but I'd like to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...