Thursday 26 May 2011

Corrie's John and Charlotte - What do you think?


(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog August, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I'm no fan of John Stape, as regular readers may know, because he's taken the shine off our Fiz. But I have to admit I'm really enjoying his stolen identity, Colin Fishwick dead body and fruity Charlotte story. It's turning into a farce, with a dark humour edge, a storyline that I'm enjoying very much. But if John Stape should die in the tram crash, I'll not miss him and hope Fiz gets her sparkle back, whatever happens.

But I will always remember this storyline with a smile, it's been an unusual one to say the least, and I hope Charlotte makes her way into becoming a permanent character on Coronation Street too. But never mind me, what do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...