Wednesday 21 September 2011

Coronation Street: Recovery

Have you recovered from the best Corrie ever? Are you reliving it? Rewatching it?

Or have you put it behind you, donned your flak jackets and headed out for back to school shopping?

It's the day after the week that was and I'm still coming down to earth slowly. It's still be mostly all Corrie all day as I catch up on the specials and slowly catch my breath. My musings on the subject are here on my other blog as I wonder what's coming up this week on the show.

1 comment:

Little Red Hen said...

I tape it on Sunday morning and watch it during the week so I'm a week behind. I watched the tram crash episode last night and oh my goodness what a riveting bit of television. I was on the edge of my seat even though I knew what was going to happen. I've got the last 90 minutes to watch tonight and can't wait.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...