Monday 28 November 2011

Corrie Canada weekly awards: Nov. 21 - 25


Your Lips say yes but your eyes say No award: Liz promises to be waiting for Jim. Like that'll happen!

Black Widow award: Gold Star: Mrs. Cropper arrives!

Phrase of Doom award: "We can't rely on him (Frank) for our future" Guess who's the new boss!

Gracious award: Gold Star: Becky was awfully nice to Liz in spite of how Liz has been treating her lately.

Reality Check award: Expensive Star: The kids are finding out about overdue bills. Fast. And you want a baby???

You're not the Boss of Me: Gold Star: Kevin treats Tyrone like a skivvy. He's a business partner and I'm glad Tyrone finally told Kevin.
Silver Star: Maria refusing to do any work her new boss needs. Ah but he *is* the boss of you. Suck it up or quit, honey.


Flip Flop Award: Gold Star: Kevin for letting Rosie mind the baby she forgot and got mixed up; and for giving Sally all his money even though he didn't have to. Trying to buy her love but it's too late.

Impatience award: Gold Star: Anna wants it to be happy families for Faye. Now every little thing Eddie does annoys her 5x more than it used to.
Silver Star: John is in too much of a hurry to get off his meds and back to work. He's only been out of hospital 5 minutes. It's no wonder he went off the rails so soon.

Lying is second nature award: John is back to lying to Fiz already about the meds and how he got his job back.

Yes he *could* sink lower award: Muck raking star: Kevin had no right to be upset his solicitor used Sally's affair in the hearing. He had to have heard it from Kevin first after all.

Fashion award: I loved Anna's "Wishes come true" tshirt!
Stylista award: Eddie's plaits!!


All better award: Gold Star: Peter was using a crutch last time we saw him and now he's not even limping!

Blown out of the water award: Gold Star: Just when Frank was going to sign the partnership deal, Maria has him arrested but it doesn't stick. I kind of thought that would happen.

Incapable Award: Gold Star: Gail "Capability" McIntyre? Really?
Silver Star: John couldn't handle the stress and he's gone right off the rails again.

Holier than Thou award: Snobby star: Toddly! Oh and Gail looking down her nose at Todd!

Lines of the week:
Gail "I hate th at girl with every fibre of my body" Audrey "I think she knows"
Liz: "Tracey's going to go mental." Steve: "Tracey's already mental."
Becky "Yet another magical McDonald Family moment!"
Liz "I could have coped with the truth" Jim "Aye but I couldn't"
Kevin "You made me look a right idiot" (it's not that difficult to do!) Sally "I'm quids in all around then!"
Tommy to Tina "I thought you might be knackered. Every since I left you've been running through my mind" (oh *please*)
Maria "I quit!!"
Sean "She's his mother or as i like to say, the final piece of the puzzle"
Hayley "You must be shattered" Sylvia "Why? I sat on the bus, I didn't push it"
Tyrone "Meat and potato pie" Sylvia "Yes, you don't look the salad type. Sit!"
Sylvia "I can't rattle around in this bone shaker another minute. You're like Eddie the Eagle!" Hayley "He was a skier not a driver" Sylvia "Precisely!" (HA!)
Roy about his mother "Rude is her default setting"
Sally "...unless he's (Kevin) gone home, filled the bath with cash and got in for a wallow" Gail "I got a bottle of white in the fridge?" Sally "Shall we get a scratch card on the way?" :)
Sylvia again: "Excessive displays of emotion make me nauseous" (And that explains Roy in a nutshell)
Gail "People tell me things, I've got that sort of face" (there's really nothing I can add to that)
Eddie "It's either her or me. You choose"
Jason "Are you trying to say models are thick?" Rosie "Some of them are, actually! Scary!" (snort)
Norris being facetious "Jim McDonald with a nylon stocking on his head? Hardly qualifies as the Thomas Crown Affair"

Bill Webster! Where have you been and what's that on your face!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...