Tuesday 13 December 2011

Jennie McAlpine as you've never seen her before

Jennie McAlpine, who plays Coronation Street's Fiz, gets a makeover by the Daily Star and you can watch the video and see the pictures online here.

In the interview with the paper, Jennie promotes Corrie's week long bash of bonkers Becky, toxic Tracy and sad old Stape.  

I don't know about you but I'm wearing my voice box out so far this week shouting at Fiz on the telly: "For gawd's sake, just phone the bloody police!"

3 comments:

Little Red Hen said...

I'm a couple of weeks behind (John has just tried to give Charlotte's parents the money) and I'm fed up with the whole John/Fiz story. How did Fiz get to be so blind to John? I can tell this story is going to get on my nerves.

Tvor said...

As much as i'm enjoying the Stape Chronicles, it does annoy me that Fiz seems to have had her backbone removed and her common sense destroyed. Stape has ruined our Fiz bomb!

Rebecca said...

I've been fast forwarding when Fiz and/or John are on the screen. I wish they'd both do time for fraud so they're off the show for a while!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...