Tuesday 17 January 2012

Warming to Tracy Barlow?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2011, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Oh, how fickle I am. Just a few months ago I was blogging about how much I hate Tracy Barlow and today, well, kick me, go on, but now I fear I'm warming towards her. 

While I still stand by my original hate-filled rant that the woman is damaged goods and needs psychiatric care, there's a chink in her armour now she's let her guard down as Tracy tries to get Steve back: "I don't want you back in my bed, I want you back in my life." 

And whose heart didn't melt just a little with that scene last week when Tracy playing her tapes in the Barlow living room. It was Bros singing When Will I, Will I Be Famous?  When yer thwump yer good-for-nothing builder boyfriend over the head with an ornmanent and get set down for 15 years Tracy-luv, that's when.

Come on, let's face it, she'll never be Tracy McDonald (or will she, what do you think - that just might be the Coronation Street wedding to end all Coronation Street weddings!) but she might be up the stick with Steve's baby for the second time around.

Anyone else warming towards Tracy the tapes Barlow?  It can't just be me, can it? Hmm... if so then maybe I should take more medication. Nurse!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I've always been Tracy's #1 fan. She is definately a softy waaaayy down deep inside. Steve hurt her very much with his accusations so I can almost understand why she took off. (I did say almost)

Tvor said...

I gotta say, i'm not a fan but Steve was very hurtful and he did use her to get over his own hurt with Becky and that was wrong, no matter who or what Tracy is. I don't blame her for taking off too. I'm quite glad to see the back of her for awhile :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...