Thursday 23 February 2012

Fat Brenda's Steve Huison Horn

 
(This post was originally posted by Fat Brenda on the Coronation Street Blog in October 2011, reposted with permission.)


So loveys, the first day of preparation happened for me play and my Steve got his eyebrows waxed and his make-up done so he can look like a switchboard starlet like what I do!

The photos will be done next week and I'll pop 'em on here so you can see what I look like!

Me play is now called, "Fat Brenda: My Flamin' Story" and it starts at Harrogate in April. You can click on a linky to find out about tickets an' that. It's touring an' all so don't worry if you can't make it down to Harrogate.

Right then loveys,

See you in a bit for a ciggie.

Bren - follow me on that twitter x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...