Wednesday 21 March 2012

Georgia Taylor wants Toyah to return to Corrie

Georgia Taylor, who played the fab Toyah Battersby, has said she'd love Toyah to return to Coronation Street.  Ooh, me too - and bring Spider! 

She says in an article on the Press Association website: ""She's meant to have been in London for the last eight years, so you could paint in a back story of anything happening in those eight years. In a way you'd have to re-invent her because I felt most of my time on that show was playing a teenager. I'm 31 now - so automatically that changes things anyway! I'd never say never because I do really love the show."


Georgia's is currently starring in Casualty but leaves on December 10. 

Who else would love to see Toyah back on the Street?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...