Monday 14 May 2012

Disgusted with Eileen

(This post was originally posted by Chewy on the Coronation Street Blog in February 2012.)

Why, why, why do they always pair Eileen off with someone with complications, why can't she just find a nice bloke? Usually it is the people she is paired off with that I end up disliking though.



This time it is Eileen who I am finding myself annoyed with, what she is doing is not right, no matter how she dresses it up. Paul is in a very vunerable position, sure he needs a friend, but that doesn't seem enough for Eileen.



I don't really know how Eileen can look poor Lesley in the face after what she has done, Lesley, when she is herself, seems to be a lovely woman, and it's easy to see why Paul married her. Fireman Paul is obviously heartbroken at what is happening to his wife, and might feel the need to go running to another woman, but I don't think this is what Paul needs.



Paul simply needs a shoulder to cry on, and someone to support him, Eileen on the other hand needs to sort her life out, what she is  doing is morally wrong and frankly, quite disgusting, I hope she sees sense and ends it with Paul, but I somehow can't see it being that simple.

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...