Monday 24 September 2012

Lisa George interviewed about Corrie's Beth Tinker

Digital Spy has a good interview with Lisa George who plays gobby Beth Tinker today.  She tells us that she's still got a few months left on her contract and is waiting to find out if it will be renewed (Oh I do hope so!).

Lisa has been an actor for 16 years and also teaches singing and she's thrilled to be on Coronation Street and working every day.

When asked about Beth's similarity to Cilla Battersby-Brown she replied that she doesn't think there's a lot, other than a bit of a resemblance.  "But I don't think that Beth is as callous as Cilla was. Cilla didn't care for her kids, but Beth is really soft. She comes across as gobby and harsh, but she's a very different character to Cilla. I'd like to think that people see that."  I will agree with that.

I don't know about you but I think the Rovers needs to have a karaoke night soon so we can hear Beth belt out a tune, surprising everyone with how good she is!

Vote for Lisa as Best Newcomer in the Inside Soap Awards.

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...