Monday 15 October 2012

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards: Oct. 8 - 12

Hit the mark award: Tracy does get some good zingers in at Michelle's expense and she's doing a very good job of pushing a wedge between Michelle and Ryan.

Blast from the Past award: Dennis was put in mind of his mam while watching Michelle and Tracy squabble on the street.

Interfering Idiot award: Brian keeps pushing Ken and Wendy together, hoping to keep Ken on board and he doesn't realize how damaging it could be.

Lloyd might be acting like a stalker and Owen is certainly playing My Little Shadow but Kirsty's dad takes the gold award, lurking around corners, snatching the baby for a little control game, and cowing his wife so much that she went back home with him, knowing she'd have to face the music.

Sibling Rivalry award: Nick spends money on Max that David doesn't have. Ouch.

Covering your bases award: Kirsty sidelined Tyrone by leaving his name off the birth certificate. Gotcha!

Suck Up Award: Transatlantic star: Norris plied Mary with compliments, flattery and chocolate but he didn't get the other ticket.

Making up for past wrongs: Mary really was generous to the Croppers and she knew she had stuff to make up for.
 Too Cool for School award: Ace pic of Lloyd (Craig Charles) when he was young!

Soap Opera Phrase of Doom: Deirdre: "I think there's life in the old dog yet"
Wendy "What could possibly go wrong!" (aaaaghh!)

Pants on Fire award: Ken's already lying to Dierdre about Governor's meetings when he's actually seeing Wendy.
Lloyd lies that he's not seen Jenna. With her in the back room and her jacket over the sofa.
Lloyd was pretending to be oh so sophisticated for Jenna.




It's All About Me award: Mandy thinks Jenna is making friends with Lloyd to get at her. I don't think so. I think she's genuinely curious.

Be Careful What you Ask for: Kirsty feels like she's got no life as a stay at home mum. Tyrone fixed that. You work, I'll stay home with the baby! Sorted!

True Blue Friendship award: Gold Star: Marcus is Maria's rock.
Silver Star: Fiz is really concerned for Ty.


Fashion award: I loved Fiz's coat!

 Lines of the week:
Tracy about Michelle (after the story of Steve kissing a "trannie" "Lots of men have a type!" (zing!)
Brian "Mother always said I was a diplomat" (she was wrong)
Tracy "I might be a few years older than Ryan..." Michelle "What you countin' in, dog years?" (oh nice one)
Dennis after the "big fight" "It's times like this I can't help thinking about me mam!" (Ken laughs and nods...awwwwww)
Lloyd to Eileen "Of course you'd never have a barney outdoors in front of the neighbours" (Koff)
Tina "I didn't know you were scared of needles" Tommy "I'm not. It's just pointless" (he didn't even intend on the pun)
Lloyd "I'm kind of master of my own destiny" (don't make me laugh!)
Deirdre to Ken re the Board "It'll keep you out of mischief as well" (will it, now?)
Lloyd "Some hangovers are worth it!" Mary's competition winning line "Good job we brought our trunks!" (elephants!) Kirsty re her father "I hated him so much and now I've turned into him." Kirsty to Tyrone "You have NO legal right to my daughter!" Mary "Last time I flew they had to make an emergency landing on account of my screaming. Mother was mortified. We were only going to Inverness" (Now that's the kind of Mary-speak we like!)

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...