Monday 18 February 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: Feb 11 - 15

Judgemental Award: Loved the David and Kylie tag team.

Poison Pen award: Lewis made sure that Gail and Audrey wouldn't make it up.

Spare Part award: I think Fiz feels a bit like a spare part, Tyrone is so focussed and obsessed with trying to see Ruby and she can't help at all.

Idiot award: Nick uses his own name as password to the business computer? Seriously? Someone that's been in business for years?

Hoist with your own petard award: Oh Kylie's in for it now. Lewis admitted he was scamming Gail but she can't tell because he knows her secret!

Adding Insult to Injury: Lewis' "Ti Amo" was for Audrey, not Gail. AND he repaid Audrey with Gail's cash!

Like attracts Like award: Tracy and Rob really are two of a kind.

I'll Show You award: Is that really how you want to start a relationship, Jenna? By rubbing your mother's nose in it? Yeah, that's got "long term" written all over it. Not.

Floats like a butterfly, Stings like a bee: Gail comes into the salon. David "Ding, Ding! Round one!"

Reality check: If David objects to an extra 100 a month for rent, moving out is going to cost him a heck of a lot more.

Dupe of the year: Gail. She fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Lines of the Week:
Audrey to Gail "You put the idea (the doubts) into my head, you and the hag from the pub"
David "He's a conman, a gigolo, your mother's ex, can you set that bar any lower?" Lewis "I'm no longer a gigolo"
Eileen about Lewis "He's a prostitute who ripped off your mother!"
Eileen to Lewis "I'd watch your back if i were you. When it comes to men, she's three dead and counting!"
Lewis "I'm just the latest man to fall in love with you" (bwahahaha he's sooooo slimy!)
Deirdre "I do like a funny man. I'm surprised I've stayed with Ken all these years"
Roy "Is that you, Mother?" Sylvia "It's the Dalai Lama, my robes are in the wash"
Lewis about Gail "She'll never die of imagination"
Gail "What have I got to lose, Sal!?" (That's just sealed your fate)
Sophie "People round here have got better things to do than point and snigger"(you're new here?)
Gail "I've had so much misery in my life can you blame me for grabbing at happiness?" (it's that misery that makes up your blinders)
Sylvia "Hacksaw Jim Duggan is a poor substitute for Dame Maggie Smith"
David "I'm sure you'd have lived happily ever after with Prince Smarming"
Michelle "She's showing more teeth than Jaws"
Gail "He even took the money for the flight socks"
Nick "He wore built up shoes?" Gail and Audrey "Yes"
Sylvia "Don't just stand there with your sausage in your hand!"
Beth "He's the Houdini of rats is our Darryl"
Beth "For your information it's good for people to be round germs. It helps fight off bugs. I've not had a cold in years!"
Julie "If somebody gets pleasure out of my knickers then I'm happy"

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...