Monday 18 February 2013

Your Corrie heroes and villains


(This post was originally posted by Graeme N on the Coronation Street Blog in February 2013.)

Simple question this time. This is mainly because it's Sunday and I'm feeling particularly languid. Languid as a lily as Kenneth Williams used to say. Anyway I wanted to post something that would receive interesting replies so that when Countryfile comes on later I have something Corrie-related to distract me.

So here goes. If you had to pick one Coronation Street character who you particularly love at the moment and one you particularly hate, who would they be? Only one each please, and remember I am asking for characters, not actors! Let's keep it nice! 

If I had to choose, given recent events on the cobbles, I'd opt for the fabulous, fragrant Mrs Audrey Roberts as my current favourite, mainly due to her conduct during the Lewis/Gail climax (Ok, sorry for using the word climax here). And the character I currently dislike the most would have to be Rob Whatsisname from t'faktry. I know I have previously said he serves no purpose, but I'd rather that than see him draft Tracy-luv into the faktry! Please, God, save us all! 

So let's have your Corrie hero(ine) and villain(ess) from the past few weeks. And help distract me from Countryfile! 


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

missusmac said...

I am not digging Eileen right now, and usually I am her number one fan. Her digs at Gail are usually funny, but she's been really NASTY lately. As well, she's more than ready for to sell Ty down the river.
I love Kylie right now. She's fun,and funny and loyal and honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...