Monday 6 May 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: April 29 - May 3

Mardy Mare award: Faye. Full Stop. But I do understand.

Musical ambiance: "Lean on Me" while Sophie is helping Dev.

Daft as a brush: Kirk. But sometimes his logic makes perfect sense.

Rubbish name award: Sinead Tinker. Stinker Tinker indeed.

Hidden agenda award: Karl ranted and raved at Dev getting cranky with them and suggested they move away. Get out of Dodge before the Sherriff moves in?

Swinging the lead award: Faye does not normally have toast with chocolate spread and chocolate milk for breakfast

Shot yourself in the foot award: Chesney is pushing Katy right back to Ryan with his jealousy.

Fifth Wheel award: Izzy feels like a spare part watching Tina and Gary laughing together and participating in the classes.


Lines of the week:
Tim "I've never had a plan in me life"
Dev to Stella "Get out of my face. Both of you" (so say we all)
Jason to Eileen "You could always get a dog"
Anna to Faye "I need you to calm down RIGHT NOW" (yes, frogmarching her home is going to really help with that)
Dev about his 8 year old twins "They have no ability to organize themselves"
Mary "I will bounce back. It's what I do"
Fiz "You never get anything if you don't have a plan"
Mary "Prepare to be dazzled" Dev "What just happened!"
Norris "Why are you feeding this insanity"
Rita "You'll have to excuse Norris. We're having a tact-free day"
Eileen to Norris "When I see my first dusty moth-eaten mummy, I'll be thinking of you" (Great come-back!)
Ryan to Katy "You deserve better than Ches" (And that's you??)
Sophie "How was Mary Bobbins" (Hah!)
Anna about Faye "I don't want her to be happy (with Tim), I want her to be dead miserable"
Chesney "You make it sound like it's all my fault, like I'm the one being unreasonable" (you are being unreasonable, now)
Mary trundles out. Dev asks Sophie "What just happened?" Sophie "You forgot to say NO"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...