Monday 27 May 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards: May 20 - 24

 Mummy's boy: Sometimes a man just needs his mother, even if it's just to put a plaster on. Nobody knows you better.

Nosy neighbours award: Norris might be thoroughly detestable, but Sally wants to know the gossip and Gail wants to be filled in. They just do it in a far less obnoxious way! Loved that little exchange!

Making me ill award: I am finding it very hard to watch Stella make cow eyes over Karl.

Sudden BFF award: Gloria made a point of inviting Rita to the engagement party. Neither of them has liked each other up to now. When did that change? And she invited Michelle and Steve? Huh? Because they're BFFs with Stella and Karl too right? Wrong.

Stress cleaning award: Roy's clearly thrown by the communication with his father. He's cleaning like a madman.

Typical builder. Karl is trying to take up the slack. What does he do? Make tea.

Pants on Fire award: Audrey made up lies about David's clients cancelling in order to get him  home to rest.
Gary lied to Izzy about the 200 quid.

Annoying little git award. Chesney is really getting on my wick.

Quandary award: Roy doesn't know if he wants to know what his father wrote or not.

What money award: Tina wanted to lend Gary some of the money she got from Owen. I thought she gave that to Tommy to pay back Tyrone?

Lines of the week:
Norris "This isn't tittle tattle, you know" (It isn't, David about the baby "Think he'll look like me?" Gail "I hope so!" (more than you know)
Sylvia "Truth at all cost but at what cost?" (she's got a point)
Karl "It's Stella that saved my life" (Gag me)
David to Gail "What about when you were pregnant with me? 'Frankie Says Abort'" (ouch that was uncalled for)
Rita to Chesney whose looking at magazines "Comics are over there, luv" Chesney "I'm 18" (so?)
Gail "If I gave my demons and inch, they'd run amok!" (wouldn't they just!)
Sylvia "Did I hear  you say that Kirk is helping him (Craig) with his homework?" Beth "What's wrong with that?" Sylvia "How long have you got?"
Nick to Sally "Are you always this nasty about your neighbours?" (yes)
Tina "we should never let men get involved in this baby making thing" (erm...)
Gail "Two mothers-in-law on the same payroll will only work if there are clear boundaries"
Sylvia "Does it hurt? Would you like me to kiss it better?"
Kylie "You get pregnant, everyone wants a piece of you"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love Sylvia! I'd still watch Corrie if it was all about the Croppers.

Elaine said...

I am getting sooo tired of Stella and Karl. I don't like them, never liked them and I hope they "move on". Love Sylvia as well as the rest of the cast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...