Tuesday 14 May 2013

Yay or Nay - is Rob Donovan the new Mike Baldwin?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)


Last night on Coronation Street, Ken pulled Peter to one side in the kitchen when Rob and Carla were sitting down to Deirdre's coq au vin, from scratch, you know. 

"You know who he reminds me of?" Ken whispered to Peter.
"Mike Baldwin," we whispered back at Ken from the sofa.
"Mike Baldwin," Ken whispered to Peter.

Does Rob remind you of the Weatherfield wheeler-dealer or was there more to Mike than there'll ever be to robo-Rob?  I think you know where I stand on this one.  Mine's a big fat Nay. 



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Rob doesn't hold a candle to Mike Baldwin. To me he is just a jumped up ex-con with a grinning ex-murder for a girlfriend. I've never liked him since he came into the show and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Not to be nasty but does anyone else think he has a really bad haircut?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...