Tuesday 9 July 2013

The unpopular point of view


Reading all the comments on the various blog posts here and there shows us that everyone has a different opinion and that's great. Lately, there've been a lot of negative reactions to two particular storylines (among others), both of which I've held the opposite view.

Time for me to defend the two storylines I'm enjoying, one of which has surprised me considering I really dislike some of the characters and actors involved. That storyline is the one with Tracy, Rob, Carla and Peter. The other storyline I've enjoyed the whole way through is the surrogacy story. Read more here to find out why. 


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Daithi_c said...

Perhaps Gary and Izzy could ask Tina and Tomy to be the godparents of Jake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...