Saturday 28 June 2014

Julie Walters: "I'd love a Corrie cameo"

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2014, reposted to this blog with permission.)

There's a great interview with Julie Walters in this week's TV Times.  She talks about receiving a Fellowship from the BAFTA TV Awards, which will be shown live on BBC1 on Sunday 18th May at 8pm.

In the interview, she says this about the persistent rumour that she might arrive on Coronation Street one day.

"I don't know.  I shouldn't talk about it because every time it's mentioned the producers get on the phone to my agent! I love Corrie.  I've watched it since it started and maybe at some point I would love a cameo on it... but I'm too busy at the moment."
 


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...