Saturday 26 March 2016

No Coronation Street return for Becky, says Katherine Kelly

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog February 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

With Paula Lane leaving Coronation Street later this year as Kylie, I've been wondering whether big sister Becky might return for Kylie's leaving story.  But, it appears not, as Katherine Kelly has ruled out a return to the soap.

In an interview with the Daily Mail today Katherine talks about her time on Coronation Street. When asked if she'd ever return to her role of Becky, who headed to Barbados three years ago, Katherine is adamant that she couldn't go back.

"I wouldn't want to spoil the amazing time I had there. Never say never, of course. But that would be my big worry. I haven't watched it for ages! The this is, 7:30pm is my daughter's bedtime...I don't even know half of the characters.




Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...