Friday 7 April 2017

David and Maria to get together - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog March 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I loved the storyline which started on Monday/Tuesday night with Gail thinking that David and Maria might be an item. 

"Mum thinks you're sending out all the right signals," said David, to which Maria replied: "That's not me, it's my security tag."

So do we think that these two might actually make a good couple and get together one day on Coronation Street?  They're both single parents, they both have young children, they work together, they've known each other for years. They could make it work - if they wanted it to.

But should they, I wonder? 

What do you think - David and Maria as a couple, Yay or Nay?






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

kib said...

I think Maria's the wrong kind of bad girl for David. They can hook up for awhile but I can't see it as a forever thing. Of course they live in a soap and there is no 'forever thing'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...