Saturday 29 April 2017

Will.I.Am wants to join Coronation Street

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog April 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Will.i.am recently filmed his new video Fiyah on the set of Coronation Street. To use the parlace of my youth - it's really cool - and you can watch it here.

And now, The Voice judge and US rapper says he'd love to join Coronation Street.

He tells the Star today: “It would be so cool if they would write a role for me on Coronation Street. I wouldn’t play a gentleman though. I’d want to be a comedy character. I’d be comedic. I’d want to be like Norris”

“It’s such a great show. I could have a relationship with somebody on there...that would be real cool. I’d rather work in the pub…in the Rovers. That would be great.”







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...