Friday 13 October 2017

Watch: New Coronation Street bloopers video

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


ITV Coronation Street have released another bloopers video, this time with some bloopers from the past history of the show.

It's definitely worth watching!  There are struggles with props, a rogue Australian accent, and the best bit for me - one of the actors wrecking the Kabin! There's also a Censored bit when Helen Worth (Gail) says a naughty word...

There's also a short clip from last week's episode showing a scene at the Rovers bar between Steve McDonald and Peter Barlow.  It's all good fun.  You can watch it below.










Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

3 comments:

Daithi_c said...

Are there links to Youtube for
those for whom Twitter refuses
to play any video?

Tvor said...

Not that I know of, but I'm in Canada, too, and if I click that link the video plays for me. That's why I posted it. Very sorry about the technical difficulty.

Daithi_c said...

That worked fine on another computer.

Thanks for the laughs :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...