Tuesday 3 October 2017

Who's your current favourite Coronation Street man?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog August 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


For a bit of fun this week in the run up to the Bank Holiday weekend, we're going to be asking every day this week who our current favourite characters are.  Today it's the turn of the men.

So, who is your current, favourite Coronation Street man?

For this fan (Flaming Nora), it's Roy Cropper and has been for an awful long time.  Much as I enjoy the comedy shenanigans of, say, Tim and I adore Steve too, there's something very special about Roy's appearances on screen and we're not seeing enough of him lately

For me, at Bluenose Corrieblog (Tvor) I would go with David Platt but Roy is a very close second.

But never mind me. If YOU had to choose just one male character who is in the show at the moment, as your absolute favourite, who would it be?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

kib said...

I think it has to be David. You don't want to take your eyes off him for long...you might find you regret it! I also like Peter. I hope that he can be a successful recovering alcoholic, they do exist so why not on a soap? The problem with Peter is that few of his love conquests seem to suit him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...