Saturday 13 January 2018

The secret of Phelan's buried bodies revealed


If, like me, you've been wondering about Phelan's dead bodies (yes, I know I need to get out more) then wonder no more.

It's been a little confusing because I thought, and remembered, that Phelan had thrown the bodies of Andy and Vinny into a river.

But the ITV previews for last night's Corrie said this:

Phelan is furious Seb has accepted a job working with Gary. But his fury turns to horror when he realises the mill conversion Gary’s working on is where he buried Andy’s and Vinny’s bodies

Corrie fans have been as confused as me. Are the bodies floating in the lake or buried underground?

Well, ITV have, er, clarified (or should that be further muddied the waters?) this with a tweet today. Does this mean the bodies are buried in a lake and can be brought up to the surface again?






Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...